Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Help Needed



Dear readers, I am calling for your help regarding 5 markets that either the data source have been dropped off or remain incomplete in spite of all my efforts to build a regular and detailed database. Your help can be anonymous if you want and will be greatly appreciated.
China
Monthly data has been patchy, as only BYD numbers appear on a monthly basis on chooseauto.com.cn,  if anyone has access to regular detailed data for China, currently the fourth largest EV market in the world, please contact me.
Russia
I get the feeling there is a lot of interest regarding electric cars in Russia, as it is the 5th country with more views in EV Sales, if anybody has data regarding Russia, please contact me as this can be one of those countries where things can get interesting for plug-ins very fast.
India
There is some data regarding the Mahindra Reva E2O performance here, but it is not a regular source and it misses the rest of the electric market, now that the Indian market is seriously considering EV's, it would be great if we could start following this market.
South Korea
There isn't any kind of data regarding this market, which is a shame considering there are several models selling there (Samsung SM3 ZE, Chevrolet Spark EV, etc) and this is a market with great growth potential. If anyone has access to regular detailed data for South Korea, could you please contact me here.
Czech Republic
Monthly data by brand and model from the sda-cia.cz website is now only available to members of the Czech Car Importers Association. This means at this stage there won’t be any Czech Republic data on EVS anymore, if anyone has access to even a portion of this data, please contact me here.

4 comments:

  1. Wish I could help you but you already have great statistics for my country.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry too, man. I'm only able to find out how many were sold in Ireland each month. To be honest, there are only 2 sources I know which includes this blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've access to Chinese websites, which showed sales of major plug-in EV models in China, eg BYD Qin, e6, Chery QQ3 EV, etc. How can I give you?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please send the data for my email: efeelblog@gmail.com.

      Thank You

      Delete